COSTA MESA, CA, August 26, 2021 – Nexseer Capital announces a number of new promotions across the organization. The company recognizes the dedication, contribution, and achievements of the team as it navigates COVID-related challenges. The company is pleased to announce the following team members were promoted to Vice President.
- Gary Hatch – Promoted to Vice President of Sales and Team Leader in the Salt Lake City, UT office
- Cathryn Massinburge – Promoted to Vice President of Human Resources
- Celenia Kurtz, CLFP – Promoted to VP Fulfillment Operations
- Amanda Sapienza – Promoted to Vice President of Credit
- Evan Tuozzoli – Promoted to Vice President of Capital Markets
“Our management team identified Talent Development as a key priority for Nexseer. We are extremely proud to see Nexseer’s next generation of leaders emerge,” said W. Scott McCullum, President of Nexseer Capital
Nexseer Capital solves critical and complex equipment and project financing challenges for America’s middle market. We leverage our decades of experience in structuring, project management, and expertise across a range of asset classes and economic cycles to solve problems and deliver execution confidence. In other words, we help you move from complexity to clarity. Nexseer is owned by Atalaya Capital Management private equity funds.